That are many ways to invest in Vietnam, however this post will show 4 common ways to invest in Vietnam: Establishing a business entity; Buying shares/contributing capital; Public-private partnership Contract; Business cooperation contract.
Establishing a business entity
Types of companies
There are four most common types of companies that foreign investors usually choose. Those are:
– Joint stock company
– Single shareholder limited company
– Multi-member limited company
For your reference.
Buying shares/contributing capital
Common type of capital contribution:
– Buying shares from joint stock companies or its shareholders
– Buying capital contributions from members of limited liability companies
– Buying capital contributions from members of partnerships
Public-private partnership Contract
PPP (Public-private partnership) Contract is a contract between a country and investors to implement development projects. The projects are mostly infrastructure constructions, public service providing,
Business cooperation contract
BCC (Business cooperation contract) is an investment form that investors cooperate to share profits or/and products without establishing a new business entity. Therefore, rights and obligations of signing parties are specified in the contract.